The Asics Gel Sonoma 6 women’s trail running shoes are your adventurous ride for the trail and meet the demands of your wild explorations.
From light hiking to turbo-charging over technical trails, you’ll notice the enhanced fit with updated last, wrapping your feet snugly from midfoot to heel. A broader toe box allows your forefoot to expand and toes to splay naturally as you conquer natural terrain.
Asics have minimised resources in the colour dying of the sockliner in line with their commitment towards more sustainable manufacturing practices.
The AmpliFoam midsole runs from heel-to-toe and works in harmony with the OrthoLite sockliner and strategically placed Gel technology to cradle your feet in soft, shock-absorbing comfort.
The adventure-ready outsole provides multi-directional traction to stay sure-footed on technical trails. The durable rubber outsole makes it a rugged choice to take your fitness off-road.
- Ideal for outdoor adventures, from light hiking to trail running
- Improved midfoot to heel fit of the upper
- Wider toe box accommodates the natural splaying of your toes as you run wild
- Overlays with synthetic stitching for a slip-reducing design, more secure fit and increased durability
- OrthoLite sockliner for out-of-the-box comfort
- More eco-friendly sockliner dye
- AmpliFoam midsole for full-length comfort
- Shock-absorbing Gel cushioning
- High traction outsole to meet the demands of changing natural terrain
- Durable rubber platform