You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Number Toss is a team sport perfect for your next picnic with friends or family. So gather your comrades and throw the log to earn points in this classic game of skill. This set from Formula Sports includes 12 wooden pins, a quality throwing log to knock them down as well as a hard wearing crate to store and transport.
Number Toss Rules
1. If there are more than two players, divide the players into two teams. Set up the pins in an upright position. Make a line about three to four metres behind the pins, depending on age and skill level.
2. Have the first player toss the throwing stick and count their score. Scoring goes thus: If a player knocks over only one pin, their score is the number on the pin. If they knock over more than one pin, their score is the number of pins they knock down (not the total of the numbers on the pins). If a pin leans on the throwing stick or another stick but is not completely knocked down, the player's score is zero.
3. After the first player counts their score, have them set the pins back up into a standing position.
4. Then the next player takes their turn.
5. The first player to score exactly 50 points wins. If they accumulate over 50 points, set their score back to 25 points and continue the game.
6. If a player misses all the pins three times in a row, they're out of the game.